Seite 1 von 1

3rd Liga on TV...

Verfasst: Dienstag 20. Januar 2009, 14:43
von stuttgartershrew
My German is still not good and I’m not even going to try Google again... :D

Is there any news on 3rd Liga games to be shown live on TV? I know the first game of the new season was shown live (why they chose Erfurt v Dresden to welcome in a new national liga is beyond me) but have there been any other shown live since? Is there anywhere on the web that shows the TV schedule for live games from the 3rd Liga? Thanks for your help...

Verfasst: Dienstag 20. Januar 2009, 16:31
von joniz
As far as I know there are no plans for a live coverage on a regular basis. Probably the audiences would be too low to attract private broadcasters and as we all know, most public stations (especially here in the southwest) are ridiculous...

MDR might be an idea

Verfasst: Donnerstag 22. Januar 2009, 00:19
von oldskool
I'd suggest to cross-check Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk (MDR), they're head and shoulders above any of the other regional TV channels. They are the public broadcaster for the German Länder (States) of Thuringia, Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt. MDR is part of the ARD network and contributes to the first German TV channel (Das Erste).

MDR cover the likes of Dynamo Dresden, RW Erfurt, FC Erzgebirge Aue, Carl Zeiss Jena, et al., i.e. quite a few of the "big names" of the former East German First Division.

Web-link: http://www.mdr.de/tv/